This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you use www.vital-record.org Please note that any use of this website means that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
In compliance with Personal Data Protection Laws, we promise to ensure that all personal information remains confidential and is accessed only by authorized individuals. Furthermore, we will employ all means necessary to ensure that your information is not altered, lost, viewed, or accessed by any unauthorized parties. Our secure data networks are protected by firewall and password protections that comply with industry standards.
Any information submitted to our website is subject to our Terms and Conditions, the terms of which are incorporated herein. It is essential to us that your privacy is protected. We have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary.
- Use of Site
This website is open to all internet users, free of charge. Any user is obliged to use this website, its services, and contents without breaking any current laws or disturbing the public. Any illustration, icon, or image taken from this website is used, copied, or distributed separately from any accompanying image and/or text. This website is provided by Vital Records Now solely to enable our customers to use the site to place vital records orders and to contact us with any comments or questions they may have. You are strictly prohibited from using this site for any other purposes. You must not use any features of this site to communicate, transmit, post or display or encourage defamatory, obscene, harassing, threatening or unlawful information; advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, spam or other similar information; illegal activity; use or disclosure of private, personally identifiable information of others unless specifically authorized to do so and the disclosure is related to the vital records services we provide; or materials subject to trademark, copyright, or other laws that protect materials or data of others without possessing a valid license or having a legal right to do so.
Also, be advised that the use of our company e-mail facilities by customers for menacing, harassing, offensive or threatening messages to our Team Members is strictly prohibited and unlawful and violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In cases where the communications sent by the customer are considered offensive, threatening or harassing, and in violation of our communication policy, we reserve the right to cancel the order requested by the customer without any further explanation.
When you use our online services, you will be asked to supply us with important information relevant to your order. We will require your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, mailing address and other shipping information. You hereby represent and warrant us that you have the legal right to use the credit card charged for your order and that the information supplied to us true, correct, and complete. You further agree that by submitting such information, we have the right to provide the information to our payment provider in order to help us facilitate the completion of your order.
- Orders, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
Right after completing your purchase, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your unique order number and instructions on how you can get in touch with us. In this e-mail you will have all the information that you provided in the order form. If you detect any error, contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve it.
The Vital Records Offices are private in certain states and in order for us to process your order, we will need you to provide us with certain documents and in some cases notarize them. You accept this condition once accepting these Terms and Conditions.
If you cannot print the documents or cannot provide us with the documents we need, no refund will be possible. In this case, contact us so that we will help you resolve your issue. We are at your disposal to help you.
Vital Records Now is not responsible for any backlog, delays or changes to Vital Record Offices’ processing times once your documents are submitted. No refund will be issued should the above-mentioned circumstance occur.
Because user satisfaction is our priority, we guarantee a full refund within 120 calendar days from the date of purchase under the following limited circumstances:
- We are unable to process your order.
- You did not receive your certificate or received a rejection letter from the Vital Records Office due to a mistake we made.
- Any errors on our part, including the loss or misplacement of your documents.
Once we receive your documents, our team of specialists ensure that it is ready to be sent off to the State and you will receive your requested vital record from the corresponding records office within their dictated processing time.
From the moment you make your purchase to the moment your order is in the hands of the Records Office, we will continue to assist and advise. We will strive to do our best to ensure a smooth and swift service.
Our Service Fee is $85. This includes:
- A web page available for our customers where we ask for all the necessary information to begin processing your request via MYORDER and FAQs
- Once your order is received in our system, we manually review all the data in search of errors.
- Preparation of the documents and instructions of what is required to process your order, as well as shipping, tracking and searches.
- Information about the processing times and the and an up-to-date status of your order.
- Continuous contact and follow-up with our clients when we detect that they have not sent in their documents.
- Sending the certificate to the client.
- Multiple channels of communication in order to stay up to date with your order.
We will keep 50% of our service fee of $85 (42.50) should the follow-mentioned circumstances occur:
- You found your certificate or you no longer need it. This is because when we receive an order, we immediately begin work on it by providing you with State appropriate instructions depending on your order, we begin preliminary searches as well as prepare shipping and tracking. We also provide you with multiple means of communication to contact us so we can obtain your certificate as soon as possible.
- You did not receive our e-mails: to combat this, we have your MYORDER tool on our website as well as follow up phone calls to ensure you received everything including alternative acceptable documents to obtain your document.
Cases in which we do not offer a refund:
Since we have worked on your order internally and contacted you on several occasions via phone and email to submit the required documents or gain information from you in order for us to continue with your request. If there has been no communication as to the delays of your order, we won’t issue a refund for orders 30 days or older;
if you cancelled the order during the processing period and the documents have already been submitted to the Vital Records Office;
if the corresponding Vital Records Office is unable to provide a certificate due to incorrect information provided by yourself, or there is no recorded document;
if orders that are four months or older.
4. Contact us
Date Revised: August 6, 2019